SCARFINI   AIRCORE 6.0

SCARFINI

SCARFINI AIRCORE 6.0

R699.99

Scarfini

AIRCORE 6.5

 

The 6.0" Air Box Fin not only has a great hi-performance flex memory but is so light that they float on water. The core used inside the fins is an eco friendly material which is made from 10% recycled and recyclable compound and the other 90% is just simply AIR.