FCSII ATHLETE SERIES MICK FANNING NEO CARBON LARGE
Introducing the new FCS II NEO CARBON FIN, a fin with a spring-loaded flex that delivers an immediate injection of power.
WHAT IS NEO CARBON?
Considered a premium construction, Neo Carbon fins are precision molded using milled long strand carbon and the highest-grade European resin. This unique material has unparalleled stiffness-to-weight ratio, so they’re not only light but incredibly responsive.
Using specialized materials and a precision molding process, we can perfectly manipulate the flex for a desired feel. The engineered foils and overall geometry of these fins are also flawless each and every time providing a very consistent feel.
Mick Fanning was instrumental in the development, testing and approval of Neo Carbon. Our aim was to produce a fin that was super light and would actually help surfers generate speed in smaller conditions.
Here’s what Mick has to say about Neo Carbon, “These fins have a real ‘whipping effect’ in smaller waves whereby they propel from one turn into the next. But they’re also stiff enough to load-up without overpowering the flex in the tip”
Mick Fanning’s signature fin has become one of the most popular templates among tour professionals and recreational surfers alike. Sitting in the Carver Family, the MF template is perfect for executing powerful drawn-out turns, and carving on the open face.
“The new MF Neo Carbon is now my go-to fin when the waves are softer and smaller. I get the security and control I need, and a burst of speed through turns which is great for fast, energetic surfing” - Mick Fanning
- Mick's fin in Neo Carbon material delivers an injection of power and speed through turns due to the ‘whipping effect’ through the tip of the fin.
- Ideal for fast, energetic surfing in softer conditions.
- This fin provides maximum drive.
- Open face, down-the-line waves, particularly good in point and reef breaks.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for performance shortboards with moderate-to-extreme rocker.
- Carver: Find Power. Powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold.
LARGE (75Kg - 90Kg / 165 - 200 Lbs)