LIB TECH x LOST
LIBTECH x LOST PUDDLE JUMPER HP 6'2" x 22.0" x 2.75" 42.0L
SPEED, UNLIMITED MOBILITY & PROGRESSION IN SMALL WAVES!
The PJHP is a souped up, slimmed down, refined PJ.
It features a pulled in nose with the wide point brought back, and a narrower pulled in tail block. The outline enables the PJHP to surf more like a normal board-a very playful board that’s easy to paddle and ride yet it still allows more radical and quick turns than any other PJ models.
Stand on the tail of this thing and go to town like you have a motor in small surf!
TECHNOLOGICALLY TOUGHER - ENVIRONMENTALLY NICER!
Lib Tech is dedicated to board riding and hands on high tech board building. We have spent a lifetime of surfing, shaping and working with alternative, high performance, environmentally friendly materials and constructions. Traditional surfboard construction has always felt too fragile and the build process is toxic and unhealthy for the planet and craftspeople. We know there had to be a way...
Mike Olson and our experiMENTAL division applied our 35+ years of hands on board building experience to the task of building a better surfboard. In the process we completely rewrote the book on surfboard construction. Every component we use in our ecoIMPACTO surf construction is completely new to the surf industry. Our Thermo fusion process radically minimizes resin exposure and sanding while creating amazingly durable, environmentally friendly, high performance surf structures that will free your mind and lift your surfing to new heights.
THE ECOIMPACTO RIDE "HIGH PERFORMANCE LIFE EXTENSION"
A smooth responsive and high performance ride with the feel of a crispy new polyester that lasts and lasts.
- LESS WORRY... MORE FUN
- THE ULTIMATE TRAVEL BOARD
- WONT ABSORB WATER IF YOU DO GET A DING
- REPAIRS WITH EPOXY
- ECO FRIENDLY MATERIALS AND PROCESS
- ELIMINATION OF INDUSTRY-STANDARD RESIN EXPOSURE PROCEDURES
- ELIMINATION OF INDUSTRY-STANDARD SANDING PROCEDURES
- ELIMINATION OF INDUSTRY-STANDARD PAINT BRUSHES, TAPE, AND SOLVENTS
- LOW VOC PLANT BASED BIO RESIN
- RECYCLED FOAM OFFCUTS
- LONG LASTING CONSTRUCTION
NEW! FOC II FIN BOX SYSTEM
- FCS II compatible!
- Two Tab compatible with 1/2” fin adjustability for precise tuning of your boards surf characteristics
- Stronger and lighter box
- Tough & Resilient!
- High impact and break strength fiber
- Great rebound / memory
- Smooth & Strong!
- Pure additive-free mineral fiber
- Natural dampening properties
- Break and impact resistant
CARBON POWER SPINE STRINGER
- Dynamic energy & long lasting flex
- Tension spread to carbon fiber
- Rebound energy return
- Perfect flex tuning
- Strong, Light, Waterproof
- Environmentally friendly nitrogen blowing agent
- Elliptical engineered cells act like a column providing stiffness from top to bottom and “nerf-like” elasticity in side impact
- Recycled: 25-40% recycled content, 100% of off cuts recycled
HEXZYLON FIBER FOAM SKIN
- Strong & Smooth!
- Smooth riding vibration absorption layer
- Impact and ding resistant
- Strong & Nice!
- Low VOC glycerin based chemistry
- Surfs smooth like a new polyester board
- Longer lifespan than epoxy
ELASTO PERIMETER DAMPENING FIBER
- Smooth & Strong!
- Flex control, pop, precision
- Impact resistant
- Crush & dent resistant!
- New carbon red (*Funnelator)
LIB TECH LEASH PLUG
- Better Basics!
- 6061 T6 Aircraft aluminum pins
- Lightweight fiber composite cup