LIB TECH x LOST
LIBTECH x LOST SHORT ROUND 6'2" x 21" x 2.63" 38.00L
Bridges the gap between easy riding boards and the hp shortboard.
A speedy combo of low entry rocker, wide-ish nose, forward wide point and a generous concave meet a performance tail rocker, double concave through the fins and the same sort of bump squash you find on a contest HP shortboard.
It looks simple but sometimes less is more and there is a lot packed into this little board.
Lib Tech is dedicated to board riding and hands on high tech board building. We have spent a lifetime of surfing, shaping and working with alternative, high performance, environmentally friendly materials and constructions. Traditional surfboard construction has always felt too fragile and the build process is toxic and unhealthy for the planet and craftspeople. We know there had to be a way...
Mike Olson and our experiMENTAL division applied our 35+ years of hands on board building experience to the task of building a better surfboard. In the process we completely rewrote the book on surfboard construction. Every component we use in our ecoIMPACTO surf construction is completely new to the surf industry. Our Thermo fusion process radically minimizes resin exposure and sanding while creating amazingly durable, environmentally friendly, high performance surf structures that will free your mind and lift your surfing to new heights.
TECHNOLOGICALLY TOUGHER - ENVIRONMENTALLY NICER!
FUTURES™ COMPATIBLE FIN BOX
Designed for our Lib Tech EcoImpacto process
Use front screw to lock in and remove fin.
Rear screw replaces conventional Futures box pin.
Tough & Resilient!
High impact and break strength fiber
Great rebound / memory
- Smooth & Strong!
- Pure additive-free mineral fiber
- Natural dampening properties
- Break and impact resistant
CARBON POWER COMPOSITE STRINGER
- Dynamic energy & long lasting flex
- Tension spread to carbon fiber
- Rebound energy return
- Perfect flex tuning
- Strong, Light, Waterproof
- Environmentally friendly nitrogen blowing agent
- Elliptical engineered cells act like a column providing stiffness from top to bottom and “nerf-like” elasticity in side impact
- Recycled: 25-40% recycled content, 100% of off cuts recycled
HEXZYLON FIBER FOAM SKIN
- Strong & Smooth!
- Smooth riding vibration absorption layer
- Impact and ding resistant
- Strong & Nice!
- Low VOC glycerin based chemistry
- Surfs smooth like a new polyester board
- Longer lifespan than epoxy
BOTTLE ROCKET RAILS (BRR)
- Recycled PET (made from recycled polyethylene bottles)
- Impact resistant
- Smooth riding
- Crush & dent resistant!
- New carbon red (*Funnelator)
LIB TECH LEASH PLUG
- Better Basics!
- 6061 T6 Aircraft aluminum pins
- Lightweight fiber composite cup