LIB TECH x LOST
LIBTECH x LOST PUDDLE JUMPER HP 5'8" x 20.5" x 2.5" 33.0L
SPEED, UNLIMITED MOBILITY & PROGRESSION IN SMALL WAVES!
The PJHP is a souped up, slimmed down, refined PJ.
It features a pulled in nose with the wide point brought back, and a narrower pulled in tail block. The outline enables the PJHP to surf more like a normal board-a very playful board that’s easy to paddle and ride yet it still allows more radical and quick turns than any other PJ models.
Stand on the tail of this thing and go to town like you have a motor in small surf!
TECHNOLOGICALLY TOUGHER - ENVIRONMENTALLY NICER!
Lib Tech is dedicated to board riding and hands on high tech board building. We have spent a lifetime of surfing, shaping and working with alternative, high performance, environmentally friendly materials and constructions. Traditional surfboard construction has always felt too fragile and the build process is toxic and unhealthy for the planet and craftspeople. We know there had to be a way...
Mike Olson and our experiMENTAL division applied our 35+ years of hands on board building experience to the task of building a better surfboard. In the process we completely rewrote the book on surfboard construction. Every component we use in our ecoIMPACTO surf construction is completely new to the surf industry. Our Thermo fusion process radically minimizes resin exposure and sanding while creating amazingly durable, environmentally friendly, high performance surf structures that will free your mind and lift your surfing to new heights.
THE ECOIMPACTO RIDE "HIGH PERFORMANCE LIFE EXTENSION"
A smooth responsive and high performance ride with the feel of a crispy new polyester that lasts and lasts.
- LESS WORRY... MORE FUN
- THE ULTIMATE TRAVEL BOARD
- WONT ABSORB WATER IF YOU DO GET A DING
- REPAIRS WITH EPOXY
- ECO FRIENDLY MATERIALS AND PROCESS
- ELIMINATION OF INDUSTRY-STANDARD RESIN EXPOSURE PROCEDURES
- ELIMINATION OF INDUSTRY-STANDARD SANDING PROCEDURES
- ELIMINATION OF INDUSTRY-STANDARD PAINT BRUSHES, TAPE, AND SOLVENTS
- LOW VOC PLANT BASED BIO RESIN
- RECYCLED FOAM OFFCUTS
- LONG LASTING CONSTRUCTION
NEW! FOC II FIN BOX SYSTEM
- FCS II compatible!
- Two Tab compatible with 1/2” fin adjustability for precise tuning of your boards surf characteristics
- Stronger and lighter box
- Tough & Resilient!
- High impact and break strength fiber
- Great rebound / memory
- Smooth & Strong!
- Pure additive-free mineral fiber
- Natural dampening properties
- Break and impact resistant
CARBON POWER SPINE STRINGER
- Dynamic energy & long lasting flex
- Tension spread to carbon fiber
- Rebound energy return
- Perfect flex tuning
- Strong, Light, Waterproof
- Environmentally friendly nitrogen blowing agent
- Elliptical engineered cells act like a column providing stiffness from top to bottom and “nerf-like” elasticity in side impact
- Recycled: 25-40% recycled content, 100% of off cuts recycled
HEXZYLON FIBER FOAM SKIN
- Strong & Smooth!
- Smooth riding vibration absorption layer
- Impact and ding resistant
- Strong & Nice!
- Low VOC glycerin based chemistry
- Surfs smooth like a new polyester board
- Longer lifespan than epoxy
ELASTO PERIMETER DAMPENING FIBER
- Smooth & Strong!
- Flex control, pop, precision
- Impact resistant
- Crush & dent resistant!
- New carbon red (*Funnelator)
LIB TECH LEASH PLUG
- Better Basics!
- 6061 T6 Aircraft aluminum pins
- Lightweight fiber composite cup
BULLETPROOFQuality100%Lost my leash on the third surf and it got washed up on the rocks, saw it bouncing around while i swam to get it, only minor skuffmarks! on the next surf i hit a rock while riding and ripped out a fin but nothing more than scratches on the the rail and nothing happened to the finbox! I cannot imagine what kind of violence is required to really ding this thing!
Review by Elias
ROCK SOLIDQuality100%Holy Cow! My leash broke and I watched my PJHP smash into the rocks and bounce into the air 3 times. It finally landed on a ledge. I made it to shore and went to my car to put on shoes because you can't walk on Caribbean iron shore. I expected it was a trash recovery mission but when I examined the board there wasn't a hole in it. I could feel some tiny burrs on the rails but on closer inspection I don't think they penetrated the rail fiber. I continued to surf the board the rest of my vacation.
Review by Puerto Rico
Posted onYUP!Quality100%I'm a firm advocate of the original Lib/Lost Puddle Jumper, and probably use it more than I should when the waves "get good". So adding the PJHP to my quiver was a no-brainer. On first session I wasn't completely sold, wondering if it was one of those boards stuck between a groveller and a performance board i.e. okay at both, but not really excellent at either? But something clicked on second session and board has been on fire since then! Very positive drive in and out of steeper pockets. Hooks off the top and drives through steep sections way better than PJ, yet retains (most of) the planing and pivoting characteristics that I love about my that board. Absolute thumbs up. Oh, when considering which size to get, I went up in volume from my PJ (5'5", 30.5L) - to the 5'8", 33.0L HP. I could've gone the 5'6", 30.0L size, but figured the extra rail and volume would help in waves with a bit more consequence. I'm happy I went that way, it's working, and this board is in the bag as my fun all rounder for next Indo trip : )
Review by Ste'en